3CX Authorised Reseller and Certified Engineers
REDUCE YOUR COSTS, INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY & MOBILITY WITH 3CX PHONE SYSTEM FOR WINDOWS
3CX PBX Phone System is an open standard Windows-based IP PBX that provides superior features and flexibility at a far lower cost.
- Evolve your communications by allowing employees to hot desk anywhere in the office.
- Enable teleworking by allowing employees to take their extension with them wherever they go.
- Lower your call costs and globalize your business by making use of worldwide VoIP providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
3CX PBX Phone System completely replaces a hardware PBX without the need for additional phone wiring. It supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers, and traditional PSTN lines. 3CX Phone System’s web-based management console makes it easy to configure, eliminating the need for expensive maintenance,
Easy Installation & Management
Are you looking to replace your company’s outdated PBX? With 3CX there is no need to worry about management and installation.
Installation and Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
- Connect with prominent SIP trunks within minutes with pre-configured templates.
- Plug-in an IP Phone or Gateway to your network for automatic configuration.
- Avoid interop Issues with 3CX tested IP Phones.
Through the easy to use management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs.
- Upgrade IP Phone Firmware.
- Reprovision & reboot IP phones remotely.
- Import or delete all contacts at once.
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. Whether you choose to set up in the Cloud or on-premise, 3CX offers a solution for everyone.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes.
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, OVH, Amazon, 1&1 and many more.
- Jump aboard the PBX Express and benefit from the 1 year Free Edition License offer.
- The free Edition License includes: 8 simultaneous calls (up to 25 extensions), 1 SIP Trunk and 5 web conferencing participants.
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine.
- Deploy on a Mini PC Appliance.
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V or VMware.
Security & Backup
Above all, when it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration.
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
- Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC.
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs.
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab.
- Automatic failover for instant backup.
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS.
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be so significant and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%.
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions.
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead.
- Make free Inter-office calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Clients & Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go, from VoIP clients for Android and iOS, Soft Clients for Windows and Mac to clientless web conferencing and the integrated web client, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop wherever you go.
Download 3CX Clients on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the UC market
- Benefit from integrated features such as, Presence, web conferencing, conference calling
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the presence of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
- Multi-functional web client with inclusive multiple features
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Click to Call Chrome Extension
Integrated Video Conferencing
- Free for up to 5 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with one single click
- Correlated interoperability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback